- Suitable for ages 5 to 7+ years
- Wholesome values-based storyline
- Beautifully illustrated in full colour
- Parent prompts use Immersive Reading process
- Prompts support early literacy development
- Comprehension skills and vocabulary building
- Contextualised discussion topics and hands-on acivities
- Narration tips for parents
- Includes interesting factual section on bicycle history
The school’s bike safety day is here and all the students are extremely excited. They get to take their bikes to school and practise safe riding. But will all go as planned? Will all the students ride safely? Let’s find out.
Also includes a factual section looking at the evolution of the bicycle and how it is used today.